Please read the following carefully as it governs your use of the Web pages hosted by Logojoy.com and/or its various affiliates and partners that are owned or managed by Logojoy.com (collectively referred to as "Logojoy", “we” or the "Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you expressly agree and consent to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated here, do not use the Logojoy Sites.
1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS.
In consideration of your use of our Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account. If you or Logojoy cancels your account, all your account information, including logos and any other information you provided, created or associated with your Account will be deleted and removed from any public area of the Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in effecting deletion or through cached copies retained by third parties.
3. USE OF SITE CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
Logojoy grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Logojoy ) and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes; (c) to share your results with friends, relatives and trusted advisors for the purpose of assisting you with your personal matters or educating them about the availability of Logojoy ; (d) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes so long as you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances. Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or Logos therein (collectively defined as "Content and Materials") are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom without Logojoy 's express written permission; (b) use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
4. SITE RULES.
1. In order to provide a welcoming and productive community on our Site and to improve the safety and security of our Site, we require that you adhere to the following rules:
(a) Do not give your user name or password to others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password in order to protect your information. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify Logojoy immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
(b) Do not respond to postings by other Logojoy users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected.
(c) Do not present Logojoy Content or Materials (or permit Content and Materials to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
(d) Do not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
(e) Do not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
(f) Do not access data not intended for your use.
(g) Do not log into a server or account which you are not authorized to use.
(h) Do not use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
(i) Do not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would violate international, federal or local laws or regulations, that would infringe any third party's intellectual property rights or in a manner that is defamatory, obscene, abusive or hateful.
(j) Do not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
(k) Do not attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
(l) Do not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
(m) Do not send SPAM or commercial emails of any kind and do not send any unsolicited e-mail to individuals, entities or Logojoy Users.
(n) Do not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
(o) Do not attempt to or actually access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces provided by the Site or by navigating to http://www.Logojoy.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Site using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Logojoy.
(p) Do not use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in or on the Site.
(q) Do not utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the Site to provide any service that is competitive, in Logojoy's sole discretion, with the Site.
(r) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Logojoy.
1. While many of the services offered on the Site are provided free of charge, some of our Services require payment. In order to use our services that have fees associated with them, you must select a payment method and provide accurate billing and payment information when prompted. You agree to pay Logojoy for all charges incurred under your account, including all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You authorize Logojoy to charge your designated payment method for such charges. If Logojoy, for any reason, does not receive payment from your designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Logojoy or its operators. Every time you use the Site, you reaffirm that (i) Logojoy (or its designated vendor acting as its billing agent) is authorized to charge your designated payment method; (ii) Logojoy may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; and (iii) you will be responsible for such charges.
7. REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY.
We are unable to provide refunds, as we have no way of knowing that you will not be using the purchased logo.
8. THIRD PARTIES.
1. Various third parties offer or provide materials through the pages on our Site. You also may obtain access to other sites on the Internet through the pages on our Site. By providing this service, Logojoy is not undertaking any responsibility or liability for information or publications of third parties on the Internet even if you access them through these pages. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Logojoy shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties' links and/or ads on the Site and Logojoy expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
2. We and/or third-parties may make available through the Site services (for example, message boards, chat functionality and comment features on blogs, among other things) to which you are able to post information and materials (each, a "Forum"). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH FORUMS MAY BE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY AS WELL AS THIS AGREEMENT.
10. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LOGOJOY AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES, SERVICES, AND CONTENT AND MATERIALS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DOCUMENTS WRITTEN OR CREATED BY Logojoy, AND ANY OTHER USER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Logojoy HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
LOGOJOY RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE, TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU AGREE THAT Logojoy SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SUCH MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IF ANY LIMITATIONS ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN Logojoy'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY NON-DIRECT TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $50.00 IN THE AGGREGATE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Logojoy (ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF US $50.00 OR FIVE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF YOUR MOST RECENT MONTHLY PAYMENT (IN THE EVENT YOU ARE A PAYING SUBSCRIBER), WHICHEVER IS LESS. IF ANY PART OF THE EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN IS UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Logojoy'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY RELATED THERETO WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
BECAUSE USER AUTHENTICATION OVER THE INTERNET IS DIFFICULT, Logojoy CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONFIRM EACH USER'S IDENTITY. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN USER-TO-USER DEALINGS NOR DO WE CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF PARTICIPANTS ON ANY SITE. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE Logojoy (AND OUR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL AND DIRECT AND INDIRECT) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
11. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, each User retains ownership of any materials you, the User, submits through the Site (each, a "Submission"). However, in order to make your Submissions available on the Site and to best provide you with services tailored to such Submissions, Logojoy needs certain rights to your Submissions. As such, by submitting materials to our Site, including Logos, you grant to Logojoy and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid up, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation or further notice to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such Submission, and the contents of such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Logojoy's business, marketing and promotional purposes and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; provided however, that in each case, with respect to the Document materials you submit, such rights shall be subject to any restrictions or limitations established by you in connection with your creation or maintenance of such Document (for example, if you limit availability of your Document, Logojoy will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the availability of your Document complies with the settings you selected). By way of further explanation, Logojoy would not be able to perform many of the services we offer without your granting Logojoy these rights. For example, without the right to "adapt," we would be unable to make the necessary changes to the Submissions so that the Submissions meet our technical criteria; without the right to reproduce, we would be unable to make copies of Submissions on our servers to post the Submissions. As noted, this license is non-exclusive (so you can license your Submissions to others), worldwide (as the Internet is global in its reach), fully-paid up and royalty-free (so that we do not have to pay you for posting your Submissions) and sublicenseable through multiple tiers (so that we can use our subcontractors to provide Services).
3. For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section and that such Submission and your provision thereof to and through the Site comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for verifying any and all information contained in any Submission, including, without limitation, confirming your own data, terms or language, and that Logojoy is not responsible for correcting any information provided to any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
4. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you have a good faith belief that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, send Logojoy a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, send Logojoy a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by federal law (see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details). See below "Information or Complaints" for where to send notices or counter-notices.
12. FITNESS FOR USE.
Logojoy makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access these pages do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. BINDING ARBITRATION.
THIS SECTION PROVIDES FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY. As precursor to arbitrating any dispute, you must first contact Logojoy by email at support@Logojoy.com, so that we can work to resolve the dispute. Similarly, we must first contact you at the most recent email address that we have on file for you before bringing a dispute to arbitration. In the event that we cannot resolve a dispute within sixty (60) days of notification by either party or if Logojoy is unable to reach you, you do not respond to our efforts to contact you or you fail to engage in good-faith settlement discussions with Logojoy, then the following procedures shall apply. All disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes ("Supplementary Procedures"), as amended by the terms of this Agreement. The Supplementary Procedures are available online at www.adr.org. To the extent that the arbitrator deems reasonable, the arbitrator shall conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances. Any in-person appearances requested by the arbitrator shall be held in San Francisco, CA. The arbitrator's decision shall be based upon the substantive laws of the State of California without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and shall be conducted in a manner that preserves confidentiality. The arbitrator's decision shall follow the plain meaning of the relevant documents and shall be final and binding. The award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, Logojoy may seek injunctive relief in U.S. state or federal courts for protection of its intellectual property rights (including the rights of its licensors), and you agree to exclusive jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in the State of California and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
14. GENERAL TERMS.
2. User Remedies. You acknowledge that, except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by Logojoy or any policies or practices in providing this Site or our products, including without limitation any change in content or any change in the amount or type of fees or charges associated with our products, is to cancel your subscription or user account, as applicable. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Logojoy 's services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of Logojoy 's services or any content or other material used or displayed through Logojoy's Sites.
4. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Logojoy (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Site, Documents posted by you on the Site or distributed by you through the Site or your breach of this Agreement. Logojoy shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Logojoy, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site, at any time and for any reason. Such termination, including deactivation or deletion of your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it may happen without prior notice. Logojoy shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any termination. Sections 6-14 shall survive such termination.
9. Filtering. Please note that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may help you to limit access to material that is harmful to minors. Information on these types of parental controls is available at GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Logojoy does not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites.
10. Notice. For purposes of service messages and notices about the services to you, notice shall consist of an email from Logojoy to the email address associated with your account, regardless of any other information we may have. Logojoy also may, at its option, communicate with you through your account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the US Postal Service about your account or services associated with Logojoy. Logojoy shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, liability your failure to receive important information about our services.